I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and I wish you a happy New Year! Some really exciting things are happening here on TLIB, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for this space in 2016!
December was such a love- and fun-filled month for our family. Here are some of the highlights!
I didn't do that great of a job on reaching my December goals, though. But that's okay. We'll all survive.
- Paint 5 journals and 5 sets of accompanying stickers per week (nope. didn't happen.)
- Take another Influence Network Class (nope. didn't happen.)
- Organize a giveaway for January based on ⟶this book⟵, written by my awesome friend (ugh. nope. didn't happen.)
- Paint 25 top-secret things for a top-secret project (nope.)
- Participate faithfully in #letteritdecember (define "faithfully." i'm counting this one as complete!)
- Improve my brush-lettering skills (not quantifiable. but yeah, sure. let's say i did it.)
- Visit 5 different Viennese Christmas markets (#nailedit)
- Organize the giveaway mentioned above
- Write a pen-pal letter that is embarrassingly overdue
- Paint those 25 top-secret things for the top-secret project mentioned above
- Paint 10 journal/sticker sets
- Participate (with my son) in 15 of 31 Instagram doodling/lettering prompts
- Take at least one Influence Network class
My One Word for 2016:
YOUR TURN: How did you do on your goals for December? Are you making resolutions for 2016 or have you chosen One Word? Let me know! ⤵︎