Oh my gosh, March's Creative Goals post is so nicely organized. Today I'm feeling like a jumbly mess, and that's kind of how all of March felt, so that's what you're going to see in this post, here...
- Participate (with my son) in 15 of 31 daily creative challenges. A very unimpressive NO. Actually if you took out the (with my son) part, then yes.
- Publish at least two blog posts per week. Almost, my friends. Almost.
- DIY the girly chandeliers in my boys' rooms. Oh. What?
- Write that pen-pal letter, which has probably been long-forgotten by my pen-pal, anyway. HAHAHA NO
- Paint and letter 25 pieces for an upcoming collaboration! Oooooh, so close. Painting: CHECK; Lettering Phase 1: CHECK; Lettering Phase 2: NOPE
And to recap March, I'm just going to put together a mashup photo gallery because I'm too lazy to categorize right now and because I'm writing this at a McCafé where apparently no one got the memo about not speaking and about staying two meters away from me when I'm trying to "work." I guess I just assumed going to a private place like McCafé would at least provide me with a little peace and quiet...
March's Creative Accomplishments in a Pile of Photos
I know, I know it's already the second week of April, but I make the rules here, and there are still goals to be met, so here they are, for the remainder of the month:
- Draft a new weekly series
- Post John Series devos at least once per week
- DIY THE GIRLY CHANDELIERS
- Finish (and send) the special-project-pieces
- Paint notebooks for a Mother's Day project
ALL OF THESE GOALS ARE ATTAINABLE. MY FINAL GOAL FOR APRIL IS TO BE ABLE TO MARK AN ACTUAL YES NEXT TO EACH OF THESE GOALS IN MY MAY POST.
Lastly, here are the Instagram challenges I'll be participating in this month! I'm playing it fast and loose and will be mixing things up all of the time, but you know... I just like to keep my options open. Join me! It'll be fun! (And who cares if you're starting late? NOT THIS GIRL. SHE DOESN'T CARE AT ALL)