And here we are with Day 2 of the #blogtemberchallenge! I'm so proud of myself -- I'm two-for-two, and that's quite the accomplishment.
I love the prompt for today because I love setting goals! I'm not the best at meeting goals, but, you know. I try.
Blogtember Day 2: Current Goals
- Read at least two books per month
- Journal in my bible at least twice per week
- Unplug one day per week
- Drink 1L of water per day
- Schedule 2-3 guest posts each season
- Post 1-2 times a week (after this challenge)
- Schedule posts at least one week in advance
- Finish the John Series; begin Acts Series
- Open shop no later than January 2017
- Offer at least one freebie per month
- Complete course from The Higgins Creative by the end of September
- Letter everyday, whether for practice or for the shop
So friends, what are two of your current goals? Do we share any of the same? Drop a comment below -- we can hold each other accountable!