Today's Sweet Moments [Self Challenge]
This morning I woke up way too early considering what time I finally went to bed last night. I'm going to need to work on that. For as tired as I was though, I stuck the morning out, studied some German, and read my devotional. Then, in the afternoon, I was able to take a proper 3rd-trimester-nap before picking my boy up from school, so that's gotta be at the top of today's list of sweet moments.
Here are a few more beautiful things about today:
- I was able to take an uninterrupted shower.
- I found some very deliciously-scented candles while running errands, and of course had to adopt them as my own.
- My son called me "sweetie" when he wanted me to throw away his apple core for him.
- Spring rolls are for dinner tonight.
- I had time to straighten my hair today!
- My son built a nest out of pillows and quietly sat reading a pile of books about dinosaurs after school.
- I was able to participate in the #coasttocoastchallenge today -- colored eyeliner's not so difficult to pull off, especially since I wear it everyday anyway (dark purple).
- A sweet friend gave me a new scarf (and the best hummus I've ever tasted) as a thank-you for a favor.
- I ate a Zotz.
What sweet moments are you thankful for today?